Link Building Tools
These are all the tools I use for link building today. Last updated 8.9.12. If you have further suggestions/better tools, contact me.
- Open Site Explorer – Backlink Analysis/Competitive Benchmarking
- Ahrefs.com – Secondary backlink analysis tool, for quick diagnosis. Always have multiple backlink sources.
- SEO for Chrome – Page and domain-level SEO data
- Raven Tools – link reporting, keyword research, ranking reports.
- Citation Labs Tools – link prospecting, external link export, contact finder.
- Check My Links Chrome Broken Link Checker – For quick reporting of broken backlinks when pitching webmasters.
- ToutApp – Detects e-mails on a page for speedy contact information locating, also has capability to send e-mails quickly.
- Rapportive– Shows information about your e-mail inbox within your inbox, allowing you to get more rich data to use in customized contact of your link prospects.
- Scrape Similar Chrome Extension– Quickly pulls information from web pages, such as URL lists, for easy documentation and more efficient processes.
- Elance – For outsourcing SEO/link building tasks.