Steve Rubel rcecently released a post about SEO being dead. I’m not going to link to it. It has 7,500 links. This guy is wrong, we know that. But why do we care enough to link to the post 7,500 times and vehemently argue against it for three days on Twitter – to the point of absolute boredom? Probably because part of us believes. The Lizard Brain part of us. The I’m going to lose my job part of us.
The I need to watch this video part of us.
In the news, I’ve been guest posting a lot lately, little of which has to do with SEO. But I thought I’d include the posts for anyone who’s interested
- My new site, Burial Insurance
- How to Craft The Perfect E-Mail Pitch – Daily Blog Tips
- Why You Should Make Wealth – Not Money – With Your Blog – Blogussion
- How to Get Hired on the Problogger Job Board – Problogger
- How to Create Blog Evangelists – Fuel Your Blogging